Why join Temple Beth Shalom?
- Where do I go for spiritual experiences?
- Where do I celebrate my family’s life cycle events – the most important moments of our lives?
- Where do I go to seek support and comfort in times of illness and loss?
- Where do I study my people’s story?
- Where do I entrust my children to learn values and practice them?
- Where do I go to connect with people who have similar interests, values and faith?
- Where do I go to pray?
- Where can I go weekly to share lunch with truly wonderful people?
- Where is there always someone to talk to?
- Where is the place that throughout 2000 years of Jewish history has kept the Jewish People alive and well?
- Where do I belong?
You belong at Temple Beth Shalom. Welcome Home.
Please come and see for yourself all that we have to offer. You too will want to make Temple Beth Shalom your home.
To learn more about membership and to schedule a tour, contact Rabbi Sarah at 845-628-6133 or email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you.